Cheer tryouts will be held April 15-18. To participate, students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and a copy of a current physical IN HAND with all forms completed. Physical forms may be downloaded at http://whs.walton.k12.fl.us/?a=Files.Serve&File_id=D96CF07D-C3CE-479F-99CC-0112E837C2AB. The cost to tryout is $15 (which covers UCA/NCA jugdes, college coaches, and/or college cheerleaders).
- Monday, April 15 - 4:30-5:45 - learn the dance
- Monday, April 15 - 6:00 - mandatory parent meeting in the WHS lunchroom
- Tuesday, April 16 - 3:00-4:30 - learn the cheer
- Wednesday, April 17 - 3:00-4:30 - open gym
- Thursday, April 18 - 3:10-until - tryouts
Parents that are unable to attend the mandatory meeting on April 15 must make arrangements with Mrs. Zodrow to meet, discuss, and sign the proper paperwork before their student will be allowed to participate. Students interested in participating need to sign up ASAP in Mrs. Zodrow's room (114).