February due date Scholarships
2018 Michele W. Hill Foundation Academic Achievement Community Service Scholarship
Michele W. Hill Foundation Scholarship 2018. DEADLINE IS MARCH 17TH. See Ms. Carnley for an application.
Scholarship value $1,000
To be eligible for a Michele W. Hill Foundation Scholarship, an applicant must: • Be a graduating, High School Senior residing in Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton, or Bay County, Florida; or Baldwin or Escambia County, Alabama. Home School Students meet this requirement. • Plan to attend an accredited and approved four–year institution within the United States; • Show leadership potential; • Demonstrate a dedication to community service; • Be a United States citizen; • A 3.0 GPA Weighted. However both weighted and unweighted GPA’s must be certified on the application.
SCW DREAMers Scholarship
Deadline: June 30, 2018
Award Amount: $2,500
B. Davis Scholarship
2018 B.Davis Scholarship.
Please visit our website at http://www.studentawardsearch.com/scholarships.htm to apply for the scholarship.
Applications must be received by May 22, 2018
Amount of Scholarship: $1,000
WHS Scholarship REMIND
Seniors and juniors:
Sign up for the WHS Scholarship Remind. You'll receive texts with links to local and national scholarships, along with requirements and deadlines. Text @26449K to 81010.
Any senior planning to attend college (2 or 4 year) or a career technical school in Florida needs to file a FLorida Financial Aid Application (FFAA) in order to be considered for financial aid and/or scholarships (including Bright Futeres Scholarship).
GO TO www.floridastudentfinancialaid.org
CLICK on grants, schcolarships, and applications
Go to the Student applicaiton (lefthand side)
then CLICK on Proceed to Application
When you are finished you will need to submit the form (this is a slow site - be patient) and you will get a confirmation that the form has been submitted. It will give you your username and password in red so please make sure you write this information down.
Give Kids A Chance
GIVE KIDS A CHANCE SCHOLARSHIP - DEADLINE IS APRIL 30TH. You can download the application at www.gkac.org
In order to apply for the Give Kids A Chance scholarship, the applicant must demonstrate the following criteria:
October due date Scholarships
Walton Republican Women Federated
Due Date: October 15, 2018
Scholarship in the amount of $500-$1000 awarded to women students seeking and Associate of Science degree or Program Certification through Northwest Florida State College or Emerald Coast Technical College.
- Be a registered Republican voter in Walton County Florida
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be enrolled or plans to enroll in the school or program
- Funds will be sent to the school or program available in January
- Complete application
- Signed statement of understanding
- Letter of recommendation
- Written statement
Please see Mrs Carnley in room 236 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
November due date Schorships
December due date Scholarships
January due date Scholarships
February due date Scholarships
Farm Credit of Northwest Florida is offering 6 $1500 scholarships in the Northwest Florida area.
Due Date: Febuary 11, 2019 5p.m. Central time.
- be high school senior planning to attend college
- complete scholarship application
- provide official copy of transciipt; resume; list of activities , honors.
- Essay on how the applicant plans to use their major in the career
- live in on of the following counties (Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison,Taylor, Wakulla, Bay, Calhoun, Gulf, Hollmes, Jackson, Washington, Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, and Walton)
See Jennifer Carnley in room 236 or Email at email@example.com
Panther Distinguished Scholar award
Due Febuary 1st 2019
Now, when a student qualifies for the Bright Futures Florida Academic Scholars (FAS) award, he or she may receive a Panther Distinguished Scholar Award* that covers full tuition (plus facilities and activities fees) from Florida Tech, a nationally-ranked research university!
- Apply and be admitted to Florida Tech as a full-time, on-campus, degree-seeking student
- Complete the Florida Financial Aid Application while in high school
- Be eligible to receive the Bright Futures Florida Academic Scholars (FAS) award
- Complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) listing Florida Tech as a receiving institution (school code 001469)
March due date Scholarships
Society of American Military EngineerS
DUE DATE MARCH 15TH
The Society of Military Engineers (SAME), Emerald Coast Post, is pleased to offer two (2) $1,500 individual scholarships to outstanding high school seniors qualifying in engineering or architecture related degree programs. SEE MRS. CARNLEY FOR AN APPLICATION.
DEADLINE: MUST BE POSTMARKED BY MARCH 15
1. High school senior enrolling in the fall of 2018 at an accredited undergraduate school of engineering or architecture as a full-time student
2. You or your parents must be Florida residents of one of the following counties: Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, or Walton
3. Demonstrate academic excellence with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
4. Submit completed application package to include:
SAME-ECP scholarship application
Essay on your career goals and why you are the best applicant: 500 words or less, typed, double-spaced
Letter of recommendation from math or science faculty member
Letter of recommendation from employer, other faculty member, or advisor
Copy of most current transcript showing GPA
April due date Scholarships
Emerald Coast Gator Club
DUE APRIL 15
DUE APRIL 21
Trustmark Scholarships are for Walton County School seniors only. DEADLINE IS APRIL 21. SEE MRS. CARNLEY FOR AN APPLICATION.
Highly motivated students with good academic achievement, school and community involvement and 3.25 GPA or higher. Applicant must be planning to attend college the following fall and have a family income below $50,400.00. You must attach a resume and previous year's tax retrun for parent or guardian.
ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY INC. SCHOLARSHIP
DUE DATE APRIL 6TH
Directions: Please submit a 750 word, double-spaced, typed essay on one of the following topics.
Topic I. Describe a mentor in your life who has made a difference in shaping your personal values. Explain why you hold him/her as a role model.
Topic II. Discuss some issue of personal, local, national, or international concern and its importance to you.