The deadline for the WHS Envirothon Team's NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST has been extended to January 31.
1. Must be a Walton High School student
2. Photographs taken since August 1, 2017
3. Location WITHIN Walton County.
4. No faces of humans visible.
5. Choose between entry categories of
- Flora (plants)
- Fauna (wild animals)
- Ecosystem: Landscape or Waterscape
Each category is limited to 20 submissions. There is a $5 entry fee for each 8x10 photograph. Submit photos to Ms. King in room 251. Winners will be determined by professional artists/photographers AND voting by students, faculty, and staff.
Photographs will be on display in the science hallway (without photographers' names) for approximately four weeks of voting. Winners will be announced on February 12, 2018.
Per category prizes are:
1st place - $20
2nd place - $10
3rd place - $5
BEST OF SHOW $50