Northwest Florida State College will host three Launchpad events to help new dual students start the year better prepared. The event will have three main focuses:
- Time management and note taking
- How to rock online learning
- Navigating Raidernet/Student Success
The sessions will be held on the Niceville, DeFuniak Springs, and South Walton campuses. To be eligible, participants must be new dual students (taking their first dual class this summer or fall) AND have confirmed fall schedules.
Registration is required, and there are a limited number of seats. All participants will receive a 2022-2023 planner. Visit https://nwfstatecollege.formstack.com/forms/launchpad2022 to register.
* DeFuniak Springs campus - August 9 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
* South Walton campus - August 9 from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
* Niceville campus - August 15 from 4:00 to 5:30 p.m.