Students and Parents/Guardians,
Walton High School is making available Ripple Effects supports during our period of at-home learning and throughout the summer of 2020. Ripple Effects has thoughtfully designed virtual supports and guides for students with mental health needs. Ripple Effects focuses on:
- Promoting youth understanding, skills and attitudes about mental health.
- Providing extensive prevention courses.
- Building healthy coping skills and promoting positive mental health.
- Enhancing help-seeking, self-efficacy and addressing shame.
- Providing strategies to support friends and family.
- Building awareness of resources and delivering a clear message to youth on how to find help.
Ripple Effects resources are free for all students. The chart below identifies the hottest topics for each grade level:
To access Ripple Effects, follow the directions below:
- Access the URL: https://rippleeffectsweb.com/v7.4/teens/?org=WALTON_HS_WCSD
- Students will then enter their WHS student ID. If the student already has an account, they will be asked to enter their password. If they do not have an account, they may create one by following the directions on screen.
- Once logged in, all students have access to all topics. Please use these resources to support you and your child as needed.
If you have questions about Ripple Effects resources, please contact WHS at 850-892-1270.