DATE: March 13, 2020
TIME: 7:00-11:00 p.m. * You must enter the door by 9:00 p.m. *
PLACE: The Barn at Water Oaks Farm
4080 Second Ave.
Laurel Hill, FL 32567
COST: Seniors get in free, but they must sign up for their ticket and pay for their date.
$40 for a single / $70 for a couple
Dual students may purchase tickets from Mrs. Zodrow before or after school. All other students may purchase tickets every day during both lunches. Please have correct change if paying with cash, and make checks payable to Walton High School. The last day to purchase tickets is March 11 at 3:00 p.m. (Tickets purchased on the last day will be purchased from Mrs. Hoppe in the main office.)
DRESS CODE: If you have any concerns about your attire, please see Mrs. Zodrow for approval. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE AT THE DOOR FOR IMPROPER ATTIRE, SO PLEASE ASK BEFORE YOU BUY.
GUYS: Must be in formal attire – Tuxedo or suit is acceptable. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR NOTIFYING YOUR DATE OF THE DRESS CODE RULES.
GIRLS: No deep, plunging necklines or excessively high slits (that would expose areas that need to be covered). NO TWO-PIECE dresses that show your stomach. Dresses must be attached when you come in the door. No dresses with EXCESSIVE cut-outs (meaning we see more skin than fabric) or backless dresses (meaning nothing is holding the dress up). Please make sure that all appropriate areas are covered up (nothing needs to be “hanging out”).
* You may not bring someone who is in middle school. Guests must be between 9th grade and 20 years old. Guests not in high school must present a valid government-issued ID. The following persons will NOT be allowed into the event: 8th graders or below; individuals 21+ years old.
* If you are bringing a date that is NOT a Walton High School Student, you MUST pick up a form in SSA that defines the requirements for your date. This form must be completed and returned to the office for screening by WHS Administration and/or WHS School Resource Officer.
* Any senior that has not signed up to be considered for prom royalty needs to sign up by March 3. Juniors and seniors will vote for Prom Royalty when they enter the building.
* Hors d'oeuvres, along with tea, lemonade, and water, will be provided during prom.
* There will be a professional photographer to take pictures at prom. Picture information may be picked up in the office the week of prom. Please make sure that you check out the school website and Facebook page for details.
* Prom is a school function; therefore, all school rules apply. This includes the policy referring to NO ALCOHOL. If we suspect the use of alcohol you will not be allowed to enter. If you have any questions concerning these rules, please see Mrs. Zodrow.
* SENIORS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP FOR YOUR TICKET BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE A MASTER LIST AT THE DOOR AND YOUR NAME MUST BE ON IT.